Snack's 1967

Webdesignarena: Home For Web Design Tutorials, Codes, Seo Tips And Others

A Largest Blog Site Based On Web Design Tutorials, Blogspot & Wordpress Tutorials, Seo Tips, Xtgem, Wapkiz, Wapkuz, Nextwapblog And Wapelf Codes, Many Coding Helps And Games And Apps Download

Stats: Forum: 2 member(s) Guestbook: 2232 post Subscriber: 2 sub. Date: Today is Saturday 27th July 2024 And the time is 4:41:15 am

Webdesignarena Forum Rules

* Mrkunlex I'll like us to know some features or specifications of Gionee android phones with relevance to why they should be appreciated by bloggers.

Below are some general specifications of Gionee high-tech android phones:
BATTERY: As a blogger you'll need a phone with long lasting battery life. Gionee has the answer. Its average battery life expectancy is 3000mAh. which can last up to hours ranging from 10 - 24, depending on the quality.
NETWORK: Gionee phones support 4G LTE which is a very fast network. As a blogger you'll also need this feature to enable speed in network, which is essential for blogging too.
MEMORY: Gionee phones have RAM of 3 - 6GB which can accommodate undoubtedly large files and enhance speed in the phone.
Hanging of phone in this case due to too many files in the phone is not an option. Also they have internal memories up to 64 GB and can support external memories up to 256 GB.
This feature makes it an option for bloggers due to need of constant storing of files.
SIM: Gionee phones can accommodate 2 sim cards at a time. Which makes it possible for one to use 2 two networks at the same time as well.

OTHER SPECS THAT CAN BE OF POINT HERE
INCLUDE:

Display: here you talk about the type of display, resolution, size, and so on. They are all spectacular.
Operating System: It uses operating systems like Android 7.1 Nougat, depending on the type of Gionee phone available. This OS is really good especially for bloggers.
Camera: Its camera is nice. This is not even necessary but it's good you have a good camera for quality pictures which Gionee is also capable of offering.
CPU, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and so on. Are all spectacular.
All these and many more are what Gionee
phones are capable of offering.
Here it is, features that prove Gionee phones meet the requirement of an average blogger.
The choice is yours as I have made my points.
You can also add your own views and opinion in the comment box as no knowledge
2018-03-27 06:41 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
LATEST GAME DOWNLOAD
  • zlatan-700x465-1-1.jpg
  • Nokia Games Prince of Persia Classic Screen 320x240.jar
  • Super Pocket Football 2015 240x320.jar
  • Super Pocket Football 2015 Sony Ericsson k800i 240x320.jar
  • Chhota Bheem Kart Racer 240x320.jar
  • 1234...222324»
    LATEST APPLICATION DOWNLOAD
  • WhatsApp 2 12 10.jar